Our original amino acid mixture V protects the delicate inner endothelial membranes of the arteries from damage, helps to reduce a risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes. It activates biochemical processes that reduce the level of homocysteine. It increases mental and physical performance and endurance. It has the potential to slow down the aging process. It can help restore balance and improve the mental wellbeing in children and adults
Individual properties of the amino acids in Quantum V:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine - Acetyl-L-Carnitine is the biologically active form of L-Carnitine. It plays a key role in the delivery of fatty acids for energy metabolism within the mitochondria. It improves the function of the cells within the heart , brain and muscles especially in conditions where blood circulation is impaired. It prevents the formation of free radicals, contributes to the processes of cell regeneration and has the potential to slow down the aging processes.
- L-Serine - L-Serine participates in the formation of cysteine from homocysteine and increases the synthesis of hemoglobin. It is a donor of methyl groups. L-Serine plays a vital role in the production of immunoglobulins and antibodies. It is an integral component of brain proteins and nerve shells. It is one of the most important amino acids required for the synthesis of DNA.
- L-Valine - L-Valine helps the immune system function properly, supports tissue regeneration after diseases or injuries, and gives positive support to the central and autonomic nervous system
- Zinc Bisglycinate - Zinc Bisglycinate is a readily absorbable form of zinc. It regulates the activity of more than 200 enzyme structures, and also participates in the synthesis of the most important hormones, neurotransmitters, and blood cells, creating favorable conditions for the body cells to fully function
- Copper Bisglycinate - Copper Bisglycinate is a form of copper which the body can easily assimilate. It strengthens the walls of capillaries, giving them elasticity and proper structure. The strength of the so-called carcass of blood vessels - the inner coating of elastin - depends on the copper content in the body.
- Cyanocobolamin - Cyanocobolamin reduces and promotes the elimination of homocysteine - a dangerous factor that increases the risk of developing heart disease. It ensures normal functioning of the brain (improves memory, increases anti-stress protection) and the peripheral nervous system.
- Folic acid - Regulates the concentration of homocysteine. It ensures the proper functioning of the nervous system (regulates the transmission of impulses, the processes of inhibition / excitation) in a brain and spinal cord.
- Pyridoxal-5- Phosphate - Pyridoxal-5-Phosate is the active form of vitamin B6. It is an active coenzyme in the process of amino acid metabolism. It participates in the synthesis of cystation from homocysteine.
|Contains||Each capsule contains|
|Zinc Bisglycinate||2,5 mg|
|Copper Bisglycinate||0,12 mg|
|Folic acid||0,03 mg|
|Pyridoxal-5- Phosphate||10 mg|
100 g of product contains negligible amounts of fats, carbohydrates and salts.
Nutritional value per 100 g is 380 kcal / 1615 kJ
Package Quantity: 90 cellulose capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1-3) capsules 3 times a day, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Сapsule: HPMC, dye capsule: titanium dioxide (E171). Аnti-adhesion agent: magnesium stearate.
Free of: Sugar, Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Gluten, Corn & Additives
Neto: 42,8 g
Contraindications with of Quantum V. Please do not use if you have any of the following :
- Problems with the metabolising of amino acids
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of Quantum V
- Chronic renal failure
- Mental illness
Can be used in children, pregnant and lactating women. Only if recommended doses are strictly adhered to.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if cap is broken or missing.