This original amino acid combination Quantum A increases the body's biochemical resistance to negative stressors.It increases the production of dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline, the reserves of which decrease sharply during and after stress. It promotes the synthesis of thyroid hormones too. Quantum A mitigates the negative effects not only of stress, but also of cold, relieves fatigue and improves the quality of sleep. It increases mental performance and intellectual potential in adults and children.
Individual properties of the components:
- N Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - improves mood and creates a sense of well-being, supports the brain's mental work during stress, protects the body from the effects of nerve shocks and anxiety and improves attention It invigorates and promotes the production of dopamine (the feel good hormone). In the adrenal glands, it is converted into adrenaline, in skeletal sympathetic nerves - into norepinephrine, in the brain - into dopamine, in the thyroid gland - into thyroxin and triiodothyronine.
- L-Arginine - improves blood circulation, particularly in the smallest vessels and capplaries , strengthens memory and increases learning ability, reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks and lowers blood pressure.
- DL-Methionine - is the main source of methyl groups necessary for the synthesis of vital substances in the body. It is directly involved in the synthesis of adrenaline in the medulla oblingatata at the heart of the adrenal glands.
- Magnesium Carbonate - Magnesium Carbonate reduces excitability in the central nervous system and taken together with B group vitamins, improves the balance of neurotransmitters and the transmission of nerve impulses
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate - is an active form of vitamin B6. It is necessary for the activation of key enzymes for the synthesis of dopamine and serotonin, which affect the excitation / inhibition processes in the CNS. It participates in the creation of amines - molecules responsible for the transfer of "messages" between nerves. It is the active element in the synthesis of melatonin, adrenaline, norepinephrine and gamma-aminobutyric acid
|Contains||Each capsule contains|
|N Acetyl-L-Tyrosine||120 mg|
|Magnesium Carbonate||80 mg|
100 g of product contains negligible amounts of fats, carbohydrates and salts.
Nutritional value per 100 g is 380 kcal / 1615 kJ
Package Quantity: 90 cellulose capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1-3) capsules 3 times a day, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Сapsule: HPMC, dye capsule: titanium dioxide (E171). Аnti-adhesion agent: magnesium stearate.
Free of: Sugar, Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Gluten, Corn & Additives
Neto: 39,6 g
Contraindications for use of Quantum A. Please do not use if you have any of the following:
- Problems with metabolising amino acids.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of Quantum A
- Taking antidepressants
- Inflammatory diseases of the kidneys
- Herpes infection
- Hepatitis A
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if cap is broken or missing