- L-Methionine – effectively neutralizes free radicals, activates hormones, vitamins and enzymes that neutralize various toxins. Promotes the assimilation of fats, not allowing them to accumulate in the liver and on the walls of the arteries.
- L-Citrulline \ L-Arginine are the most effective neutralizers of toxic ammonia. They improve the blood supply of organs and tissues, promote the elimination of toxic metabolic products.
Components of the mixture are key elements of metabolic reactions in the body's vital functions. The amino acid combination D enhances the detoxifying function of the liver.
- It reacts with harmful substances, protecting cells from destruction, helps to purify the body of toxins and heavy metals.
- It binds and eliminates ammonia and other toxic products of tissue metabolism.
- It regulates intracellular distribution of calcium, prevents platelet aggregation, reduces thrombus formation.
- It reduces the tone of blood vessels due to the production of nitric oxide by endothelial cells, has a positive effect on the cardiovascular and male reproductive system due to the improved microcirculation.
|Contains||Each capsule contains|
|L - Methionine||140 mg|
|L - Citrulline DL - Malate||60 mg|
|L - Arginine hydrochloride||100 mg|
100 g of product contains 95 g of protein and negligible amounts of fats, carbohydrates and salts.
Package Quantity: 90 gelatin capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsules 3 times a day, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional value per 100 g is 380 kcal / 1615 kJ.
L - Methionine, L - Arginine hydrochloride, L - Citrulline DL - Malate. Сapsule: gelatin, dye capsule: titanium dioxide (E171). Аnti-adhesion agent: magnesium stearate.
Free of: Sugar, Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Gluten, Corn & Additives
Neto: 36 g
Not intended to use in the following cases:
- deviations in the processes of amino acid metabolism
- hypersensitivity to components of Quantum D
- viral hepatitis
- hepatic encephalopathy
- severe kidney disease
- schizophrenia or other mental illnesses
- oncological diseases
- low blood pressure
- for children in the active growth phase
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if cap is broken or missing.