- Glycine – has soothing, anti-stress and nootropic (affecting mental activity) properties, it also contributes to the normalization of metabolic processes in the brain and spinal cord.
- GABA – is the most important mediator of the brain. It has an inhibitory effect on the central nervous system. Therefore, this amino acid can be called a tranquilizer.
- Taurine – has an anxiolytic effect on the central nervous system, thereby reducing anxiety symptoms, especially those associated with caffeine consumption, regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
- L-Valine – has an anti-depressive effect, maintains the level of serotonin in the brain, protects the nerve fibers.
Components of the amino acid combination C are the main mediators of inhibition in both the peripheral and central nervous system. They reduce the super-excitation of nerve cells.
Quantum C provides protective inhibition in the central nervous system. It reduces psycho-emotional tension, aggressiveness. Increases stress resistance. Improves mood. It facilitates falling asleep and normalizes sleep. Improves the function of the autonomic nervous system. Improves neurotransmitter processes. Increases mental performance. Not addictive with prolonged use.
|Contains||Each capsule contains|
|Glycine ||80 mg|
|Gama aminobutyric acid (GABA)||225 mg|
|L – Valine||75 mg|
100 g of product contains 96 g of protein and negligible amounts of fats, carbohydrates and salts.
Package Quantity: 90 gelatin capsules
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsules 3 times a day, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional value per 100 g is 384 kcal / 1632 kJ.
Gama aminobutyric acid (GABA), Taurine, Glycine, L – Valine.
Сapsule: gelatin, dye capsule: titanium dioxide (E171). Аnti-adhesion agent: magnesium stearate.
Free of: Sugar, Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Gluten, Corn & Additives
Neto: 53 g
Not intended to use in the following cases:
- deviations in the processes of amino acid metabolism
- hypersensitivity to components of Quantum C
- acute renal failure
- severe hepatic impairmen
- gallstone disease
- low blood pressure
- children up to 3 years old
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if cap is broken or missing.